“About Missing Packages That Show as Delivered”
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours – in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
“About Missing Tracking Information”
“Here are some reasons why tracking information may not be available:
- The first package scan may be upon arrival at a regional hub near the destination.
- This is common when shipping volume is high and packages are processed in bulk.
- Until this first scan, the carrier may not acknowledge receipt of the package.
- The first package scan may not be until delivery.
- Some shipments, such as Standard International shipments, are not track-able.
- Marketplace sellers sometimes do not provide shoponcheap with tracking information for their orders.”
Mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org